Saturday, February 1, 2014

Breakfast Crescent Rolls

Easy. Quick. Delicious. That's the motto for this recipe!

I must admit, I thought these would be good, but I didn't think they were going to be as great as they actually were. That's a good thing though! I love when I'm pleasantly surprised :)

Just like many of my other recipes, you can do anything to this recipe to make it your own. If you don't like bacon (then you're crazy), you can substitute sausage instead. Or you can add peppers and spinach, maybe a little goat cheese :) Yum! Also, make sure you have some hot sauce to dip it in! That's how my family eats them :)

So here's a simple, cheap, delicious recipe to make for a crowd, or just for your family!



Ingredients:
1 can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
8 slices bacon, cooked
3-4 eggs, scrambled and cooked
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 egg, beaten, if desired
Salt & pepper, if desired

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Unroll dough and separate into triangles


Top each triangle with egg, one slice of bacon, and cheese. Roll up, starting from the wide end of the triangle.



 Place on a greased cookie sheet. Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. 



Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. 


Enjoy!




Inspired by Pillsbury

No comments:

Post a Comment