Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Oreo Parfait

Ok, I know I say this a lot, but this is most definitely the easiest recipe ever!

If you're looking for an incredibly simple and absolutely delicious dessert, this one is for you! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how good these are. Honestly, this took me less than 10 minutes to make. It's so easy that I didn't even take pictures of the process :)


Ingredients:
1 box of Oreo Pudding (I used Jell-O brand)
2 cups milk (or whatever is listed on the back of the pudding box)
5 Oreo cookies
1/2 cup cool whip

(Ingredient measurements are subject to change depending on how large you are making each serving. These measurements are for the size I used in the picture)

Prepare the pudding according to the back of the package. While the pudding is setting, crumble 4 of the Oreos (I just chopped mine up with a knife). After the pudding is set up, begin assembling. Start with the pudding in the bottom, followed by a sprinkle of the crumbled cookies, and then some cool whip. Continue this pattern until you reach the top of the cup. Top with more cool whip and an Oreo. Enjoy!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment